Why everybody needs an extra bed
- As a gift for friends and family who are moving into their first apartment without furniture.
- A temporary bed when you move to a fresh house or rental apartment.
- A great replacement for traditional bed during a little term for less money.
- A spare bed to accommodate hosting guests or family members.
- Ready for camping anytime, little enough to fit in the trunk of your vehicle.
- As your computer seat, you and your friends can both sit side by side on the edge.
- Reject unnecessary accommodation fees
Features Queen Air Mattress With Built In Pump
Eco-friendly skid-free flocked top durable PVC (so it tends to become stretched in primary twenty-four hrs or after a few uses).
Another sleeping choice for you
With a capacity of six-hundred pounds and a perfect height of up to eighteen inches, the queen size air mattress matches all body types and sleeping positions – feels like the true mattresses.
No tools needed for set up
An assisting, electrical, built-in pump makes for simple inflation and deflation in 3-5 minutes. Once you do not need the air, you can pack and save it on your own, without any extra help.
Host guest on the weekend.
This piece of air mattress can be extended, inflated, and transported so that you can make full use of the accessible area – rightly matched for little urban flats.
Space-saving temporary beds for any condition
An extra bed during family outings, home moving, camping trips, and anytime when is a bed is needed. Affordable as matched to the conventional resting furniture.
Hardness or softness of this bed can be managed simply by controlling inner force, which is related to pump time.
Further to the build-in pump, it comes with an extra inflation port for when hiking, camping, backpacking.