Enjoy a remarkable night’s sleep with support and relaxation of this Simmons Beautyrest Hi-Loft air mattress.
It is accessible in full, twin and queen size to match your needs.
You can fast and simply inflate the Simmons Beautyrest Hi loft raised airbed.
It deflates fast for simple storage and portability.
This air bed with a pump provides an extremely relaxing sleep surface that relaxes your body via the night.
Stable vertical beam construction provides ergonomic support and relieves backache and other sleeping issues.
It comes with a plush waterproof flocked velvet top that offers this bed a smooth and soft feel.
The relax air bed also contains a simple to carry storage bag and vinyl repair kit.
- Complete size mattress is the solution for when you need sleep surfaces such as an extra bed, RV excursion or planned camping, sleepover or a gust bed; adjust from firm to plush with the touch of a key.
- Specs a vertical beam construction with built-in edge support that stops rocking, side-to-side motion, swaying; contains an electric express pump that deflates and inflates hands-free within seconds.
- Plush velveteen sleep surface stops sheets from slipping and is made of up heavy-duty puncture-resistant vinyl; hundred percent leak tested
- Lower angle beam construction makes a two recessed lower panel, offering a suction effect with the floor; upper angle makes an edge support system, keeping from rolling off the mattress during sleep
- Measures sixteen height and contains nylon carrying bag for when the mattress is not in use or in transport.
Advantages Simmons Beautyrest Hi-Loft Inflatable Air Mattress
Portability and storage
Because of the ticker stuff used, the Hi-Loft is quite heavy, matched to the items of similar size. The downside of that is that it does not back a little or light.
The wonderful design of the is special in a few ways
First of all, the outer edge is pretty raised, which is a perfect plus for restless sleepers who then lose and chase their pillows and sheets.
The sturdiness of the top edges
The beam that encircles the best surface is there to offer extra support for the edges.
This is vital for sleeper school toss and turns during the night since inflatables with a fully flat top come with the risk of rolling out over the sides.