Hypoallergenic and Sufficient Coverage: Do we really need a mattress protector?
Well, if you value cleanliness and hygienic quality of life, a mattress protector is definitely a must-have item for you.
Furthermore, a mattress by itself is no small thing, as a good quality mattress costs upwards of hundreds or even thousands of dollars. It is an investment that needs extra protection.
Parents and pet parents can especially benefit from the Best Waterproof Mattress Protector, based on experiences of toddler bedwetting and pets that want to make the mattress their bathroom.
It is so much easier to clean a mattress protector than the mattress itself, wouldn’t you agree?
What Should You Be Looking For When Looking For A Mattress Protector?
Decent Waterproofing Solution
A great waterproof mattress protector should incorporate a water resistance for spills and accidental bedwetting sufficient to repel water to avoid seeping into the mattress itself.
It would be nearly impossible for anyone who experienced cat pee on their mattress to get out and get rid of the lingering smell.
Hypoallergenic and Sufficient Coverage
Another consideration when buying a mattress protector is determining whether it can keep allergens off, especially dust and pet dander.
Cotton, in combination with other materials, can keep your mattress free from allergic reaction triggers.
A waterproof mattress protector queen size cover should either be encasing the whole mattress or deep enough to ensure that no slippage will happen during use.
A Great Mattress Protector Must Have These Qualities:
- Noiseless waterproofing membrane. Unfortunately, not all waterproof mattress protector queen sizes are created equal, as some will have a noisy membrane at the back to trap water. The membrane must be quiet enough so as not to disrupt your sleep while you
toss and turn around.
- A sufficient waterproofing quality, enough to absorb fluids such as urine, accidental bed wettings from wine, coffee, and other drinks, and a host of other fluid types, bodily or otherwise. It should be easy to clean and wipe on the first try, without seepage into the mattress itself.
- Hypoallergenic materials will keep your bed (and bedroom) free from allergic triggers like dust, dust mites, and pet dander. This should afford you peace of mind, and if you are allergic, you can rest and breathe easily while getting your much-needed sleep.
- A snug and perfect fit to prevent slippage and unnecessary wear and tear. The more snugly fit your protector is, the better it will be in performing its intended purpose. This will ensure that you keep your mattress warranty by avoiding stains from happening to your mattress.
- Another quality that is a must-have mentioned in waterproof mattress protector reviews is retaining its properties, especially the waterproofing capacity even after several washes. This is very important as the protector will take the brunt of abuse and will be needing washes ever so often.
A waterproof mattress protector is indeed a necessity for any self-respecting homeowner to include in their bedrooms.
This is not only to safeguard health but to improve the quality of life for you, your pets, and your family.
If you recently purchased or have a mattress already, ensure its longevity by purchasing a mattress protector now.