When you are looking for the best INTEX Mattresses, there’re some vital things to account for, and the main purpose of the mattress is between the most vital ones.
Intex Inflatable Air Mattresses
There’re some different uses that people usually find about INTEX Mattresses, and they include:
What’ll It Be Used For?
When purchasing an INTEX Mattresses, the primary consideration should be the application of the production.
Different mattresses are best suited for specific purposes, and it’s thus vital to examine this before hitting the stores.
Consider whether you need an INTEX Mattresses to entertain guests at home or whether you need an additional regular sleeping solution in your house.
In both cases, comfort and soothe should be the key point for consideration when comparing different INTEX Mattresses.
A few models are also best suited for outside use including camping, for such an INTEX Mattresses, consider ease of inflation, portability, foldable design, lightweight, and durability.
Different INTEX Mattresses come with additional features that make them stand out.
INTEX Mattresses take time to look at additional features that make the sleeping item stand out to purchase the finest quality.
Such features include 2 in 1 mattress, self-inflating systems, fast deflate/inflate speeds, luxury flocked up, and warranty.
One key reason homeowners go for INTEX Mattresses is their affordability.
Compared to others, these are more affordable. Though, you still have to consider the value you get from the sleeping item.
For a quick, short-term solution, your major concern should be the product’s durability, and it is not advisable to go for cheaper options.
Their sleeping items are best in class, but you will spend more if you want a durable sleeping system.
The more costly INTEX Mattresses boast sophisticated tech and durable build and can last longer.
When budgeting, consider the quality of the mattress you want.
Intex Air Mattress Review – Great For Guests?
Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 22", Queen
- Approximate inflation time 4 3/4 minutes
- The sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort, and the indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
- Weight capacity 600 pounds
- Dimensions 60 inches x 80 inches x 22 inches
Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Essential Rest Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump, Bed Height 20", Queen
$59.99 in stock
- Approximate inflation time is 3 1⁄2 minutes
- The dual chamber construction provides ample vertical stability and the perimeter frame on top and bottom provides even more stability and support
- Inflatable queen airbed for home use engineered with fiber-tech(tm) construction
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 80 inches (w x H x L), 600-Pound capacity
Intex Dura-Beam Series Essential Rest Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 18", Queen (2020 Model)
- Fibre-tech interior construction and a velvety sleeping surface
- Mattress is raised 18in from the floor for convenience
- Unique edge and bottom ring construction provide superior stability
- Powerful internal pump for rapid inflation and deflation. Approx. inflation time: 4 minutes
- Standard queen bed size: 60" X 80" x 18" - Max weight limit: 600 lbs
Intex Ultra Plush Fiber-Tech 18 Inch High Queen Inflatable Airbed Elevated Air Mattress with Built-In Pump & Flocked Top, Tan
- GREAT FOR GUESTS AND TRAVELING: Queen size raised air bed is great for overnight guests or for traveling
- INTEGRATED PUMP FOR FAST INFLATION: Built-in AC electric pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button
- ELEVATED DESIGN AND HIGH-STRENGTH SUPPORT: 18-inch raised height gives you easy access onto and off the bed
- DESIGNED TO HOLD AIR ALL NIGHT: Engineered with Fiber-Tech materials, which are comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers
- MORE COMFORT AND STABILITY: Dual-layer comfort top for a smooth sleeping surface, and unique edge and bottom ring for more stability
Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump, Bed Height 22", Queen
$83.33 in stock
- Inflatable Queen airbed for home use engineered with Fiber-Tech Construction
- Built-in, high-powered electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress in approximately 4 and 1/2 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top raised 22 inches from floor with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport. Dimensions: 60 x 22 x 80 inches (W x H x L), 600-Pound capacity , Package dimensions - 18.00 inches x 60.00 inches x 80.00 inches
- Please ensure the inflation dial is turned fully to the inflate or deflate position for optimal performance; Airbed Pump: Built-in
Intex Dura-Beam Pillow Rest Air Mattress Bed w/Built-in Pump, Twin (2 Pack)
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39 x 75 x 16.5 inches
- Color: Blue
Intex 64487EP Dura-Beam Deluxe Series Supreme Air-Flow Airbed with Fiber-Tech, Twin, Gray
$94.99 in stock
- Fiber-tech technology
- Velvety soft comfort top surface
- Double layered construction to easily tuck in sheets
- Mattress is raised 20" (51cm) from the floor for convenience
- Powerful internal pump for rapid inflation and deflation
Intex Pull-Out Sofa Inflatable Bed, 80" X 88" X 26", Queen
- Charcoal grey velvety surface
- 2-in-1 valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating
- 3 quick inflation and deflation valves
- Folds compactly for storage
- 2 cup holders
Intex 64463W Supreme Dura-Beam Inflatable Air Flow Raised Airbed Mattress with Built-in Pump, Queen
- PILLOW TOP SURFACE: Plush Velvetaire pillow top mattress surface; Network of inter-connected air pockets that allow air to flow smoothly and gradually across the top and side surfaces
- BUILT-IN PUMP: Built-in, high-powered internal AC electric pump (110 - 120V) for hassle-free inflation and deflation Inflates mattress in approximately 4.5 minutes to the desired firmness
- STORAGE BAG: Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- RAISED DESIGN: Raised 20 inches from floor for easy on and off
- SPECIFICATIONS: Product type: Air mattress; Bed size: Queen; Pump included: Yes; Air pump type: Built-in; Bed height: 20 inches; Total inflation time: 4.5 minutes; Material: PVC Plastic; Weight limit: 600 pounds; Color: Gray; Weight: 20 pounds; Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 20 inches (when inflated); Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Intex Queen Dura-Beam Deluxe Series Comfort Headboard Airbed with Internal Pump
- Inflated size: 60"x94"31"
- Pillow-Top surface for maximum comfort
- 18" raised height provides easy access onto and off of the bed
- 120V internal pump for fast inflation and deflation